Some Help with a Kryptek System

npro04

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys long time lurker and reader but first time poster. I'm trying to slowly upgrade some of my gear from a hodge podge of cabelas and rocky and generic camo to something a little more usable. Most of my current gear is all poly and/or fleece. I upgraded my pack last year from an Eberlestock to an Exo and what a difference that made. So I figured I might as well upgrade my clothing next.

I hunt the following seasons depending on the year. Usually alternating West with East:
September - Elk -or- Maine Black Bear
October - Wyoming Antelope
Late October-December I'm always back home (Ohio) for Whitetail. ( hence all the poly and fleece gear I have now )

Here is what I have now

Tops:
Merino 150 SS - BlackOvis
Merino 200 QZ LS - BlackOvis
Valhalla QZ LS
Cronos QZ Hoodie
Cirius Down Jacket
Poseidon Rain Jacket

Bottoms:
Merino 150 Boxer - BlackOvis
Merino 200 LongJohns - BlackOvis
Alaios Pant
Poseidon Rain Pant

I've thought about adding the Dalibor line for when its a little cooler. I'm a Midwest whitetail hunter at heart so the whole layering idea hasn't been the easiest thing for me to pin down. I'm just looking for any input from the members here as to how that setup looks or if there are some pieces I should add. Just reading through the forums for these past years has been more help than one could imagine. I really appreciate all the help I've already gotten from everyone here from their previous posts.

Thanks
Nolan