Somebody convince my wife...

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
What in the sam hell are you going to do with those star gaze? those are huge. You plan to pack those in? =-)

OP
Racethesunset
Ha the additional weight keeps things even when you hunt with the old man. These would be for fun, stars, or for really short loops from the truck... You know you want them... :)

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Good price if they go low...

They will probably get bid up by "creepy-guy-down-the-street" types though.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Should never post these. Now Im gonna bid this bad boy up. Wait nevermind wife took away my peeping tom license damn...............

sdr

FNG
Tell your wife that you are either buying the Kowa Highlanders or those swaros. You are saving $3800. You can add the new swaro EL Range and still be money ahead. At least that is the kind of BS logic I try to feed my wife.

OP
Racethesunset
Tell your wife that you are either buying the Kowa Highlanders or those swaros. You are saving $3800. You can add the new swaro EL Range and still be money ahead. At least that is the kind of BS logic I try to feed my wife.

Amen. It is all about relative cost.

I am waiting to use the 'it's inflation, everything costs more' argument.

Well I did not bid... I read mixed reviews and the independent focus was a deal breaker for practical use.

Shrek

WKR
Peddler , those things are beasts ! I'm thinking the Kowa site had them listed at 14lbs ! Then you have to lug a monster tripod around to hold them. I'm sure they would be awsome in the field...just so long as someone else carried them for you. Lol. I'm trying to think of a time I would be willing to carry a 20lb glassing rig. The tsn 883 looks like just the ticket though.

peddler

Lil-Rokslider
Peddler , those things are beasts ! I'm thinking the Kowa site had them listed at 14lbs ! Then you have to lug a monster tripod around to hold them. I'm sure they would be awsome in the field...just so long as someone else carried them for you. Lol. I'm trying to think of a time I would be willing to carry a 20lb glassing rig. The tsn 883 looks like just the ticket though.

WHAT?, I thought all you western guys had pack Mules! I'm still amazed how many Highlanders we sell and it's getting so we sell more of the Prominar than the regular ones.

Peddler :cool: