Someone with Salmon or Beaverhead zone archery experience

Hey guys,

I have some areas picked out in these two zones and I'm up in the air about which to buy a tag for. First year giving elk hunting a go. I'm aware of all the 'bad press' on both units as I've done some reading on both... but as expected, not much out there when it comes to specific drainages which is great. At this point I'm leaning more beaverhead due to the motorized hunting restriction(although I also wonder how effective or enforced that is).

If someone with experience in either zone could give me a PM that would be much appreciated, as I have some specific areas picked out in both zones that I'd like to ask about pressure/traffic and whatnot. I have no boots on the ground experience with either unit, but that will change come July depending on what tag I buy.

Thanks in advance.

tbrenan

FNG
Hey guys,

I have some areas picked out in these two zones and I'm up in the air about which to buy a tag for. First year giving elk hunting a go. I'm aware of all the 'bad press' on both units as I've done some reading on both... but as expected, not much out there when it comes to specific drainages which is great. At this point I'm leaning more beaverhead due to the motorized hunting restriction(although I also wonder how effective or enforced that is).

If someone with experience in either zone could give me a PM that would be much appreciated, as I have some specific areas picked out in both zones that I'd like to ask about pressure/traffic and whatnot. I have no boots on the ground experience with either unit, but that will change come July depending on what tag I buy.

Thanks in advance.
You can message me about salmon.
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.
you can always message me about salmon