Something cheerful.....

I've enjoyed some of these. I just discovered Brannon McLeod less than a week ago, if you like Tool, Deftones and the like, you need to give this young man a listen, he's hugely talented (gifted).

He's also in a band, Dimphonic, who are also very talented in their own right.

CJohnson

WKR
Idk if Vincent Neil Emerson has been posted yet, but him and Koe Wetzel are my two backyard drinking buddies lately. Whether they know it or not.

Backyard

WKR
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like pretty much what everyone has posted. Something new to me is this country rap stuff. I detest rap but this stuff I get.
Adam Calhoun, Eric Upchurch, demon Jones, Dusty Leigh, Babo Gator, Jelly Roll, Savanah Dexter, Moonshine Bandits, etc.

I’m only five years older than my wife and she doesn’t know any of the good rock!

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like pretty much what everyone has posted. Something new to me is this country rap stuff. I detest rap but this stuff I get.
Adam Calhoun, Eric Upchurch, demon Jones, Dusty Leigh, Babo Gator, Jelly Roll, Savanah Dexter, Moonshine Bandits, etc.

I’m only five years older than my wife and she doesn’t know any of the good rock!
Jelly roll gots some pipes! I was not expecting that when I heard “save me”. A lot of that genre is just speaking to the masses about common troubles in life. Makes it easy to relate but the music can be a turnoff.

lak2004

WKR

A few of my favorites. I used to bag on genres I didn't listen to, but I'll listen to a lot of different music including good country and even classical. Gotta appreciate talent in all its forms.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk