Sons First Mule Deer

South Dakota November 2018. This is my son Ethan's first Mule Deer. He has taken a Blacktail every year since he turned 12 years old but this is his 1st Muley. Super cold for us Northern California boys, a low of 9 with a high of 16 degrees this day with the wind blowing about 30mph, Very proud of a 300+ yard shot off the sticks. If all goes according to plan he will be in the Marine Corps this fall.

Nice buck!! Congrats hopefully many more in years to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdman88

Lil-Rokslider
South Dakota November 2018. This is my son Ethan's first Mule Deer. He has taken a Blacktail every year since he turned 12 years old but this is his 1st Muley. Super cold for us Northern California boys, a low of 9 with a high of 16 degrees this day with the wind blowing about 30mph, Very proud of a 300+ yard shot off the sticks. If all goes according to plan he will be in the Marine Corps this fall.
Awesome buck

Browner56

FNG
Awesome day by the sounds of it. Cherish those times with the son. Time flies by way too quickly.

jragsdal

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome deer! Me and my dad were able to take both of our first Mulies last year in Wyoming. Awesome memories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scooter37

FNG
Those are some great deer. That’s a cool pic with the mule and the whitetail side by side. I don’t see white tails around here anywhere so I always forget how different their horns look. Congrats!