Sold Sony RX100

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepfan

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sony RX100 version II which has the hot shoe for a Sony Microphone or viewfinder. Comes with 3 batteries, external charger and case. I've used this on a tree arm with Sony mic and Sony remote control for self filming from a treestand. $300 shipped.
IMG_6963.JPGIMG_6964.JPGIMG_6965.JPG

Last edited:
OP
J

jeepfan

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New price on the Hawk camera arm. Doesn't take long to get buried on this site. RX100 is a great little compact cam. This one can take a Sony external mic and LANC remote control. Really nice little cam. Great shape unlike some I see on ebay with display scratches and lens cover blade problems.

OP
J

jeepfan

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How bout 200 bucks?
Getting closer. When you value the what I have for sale keep in mind that I am including the camera with one Sony battery and (2) Sony NP-BX1 batteries ($30 each) with no cycles on them AND the Sony BC-TRX quick charger/USB power adapter. ($32).

Last edited:
OP
J

jeepfan

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just upgraded the firmware. Also have a grip that goes with it. Cost me $20.grip.jpg
Here it is with Sony zoom/gun microphone and Sony remote. Neither are included.
rx100.jpg

Last edited:
OP
J

jeepfan

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've still got this. I see a version iii recently sold on this forum. God thing about this version is that it accepts the Sony mic in the hot shoe which powers it and no need for a signal cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.