Source for SJ Buckles (Mystery Ranch)

aion2come

WKR
I called Mystery Ranch and they don't sell extra buckles (poor CS in my opinion). Anyway, I know you can order them in bulk from the maker. But I only need 4. Does anybody know a source where I can buy these?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Have you tried MilSpecMonkey?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

KyleR1985

WKR
Hey guys, I may as well make my first post useful. I spent way too much time trying to locate these buckles, as I wanted to build a different bag for my MR frame. But I located them.

Homaindustries.com is who I bought them from. The woman who helped me is Mary Alvarez.

Part numbers:

USA part#’s
10376/10377 1” Single Adjust
10376/10378 1” Dual Adjust

Hope this helps some folks out - I too spent an inordinate amount of time trying to get mystery ranch to sell, or point me in the direction of someone who would sell me the extra buckles.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 171

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You can buy buckles from kifaru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the buckles they're talking about. Mystery ranch switch buckle types on the guidelight MT away from the common nexus/duraflex ones that are compatible between their prior packs, kifaru, stone glacier, etc. That style of buckle is readily available at rockywoods, hudson4supplies, etc. They went to a SJ lite or something like that which isn't readily stocked after market and definitely not in color/configurations like the prior common buckles.

Anyone have any better sources for these? I only need a couple for some straps I'm trying to fabricate to my Guide Lite MT to carry a treestand.

what do you mean a ‘better’ source?
I messaged the company you suggested to get a quote. It seems like they do mostly bulk and I only need a couple buckles. However, I'll see what they come back with. Thanks for the lead.

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
Bringing this back around. Does anyone have an updated source for these? I have a custom sling I want to use on the new frame so I don’t need the whole conversation kit from MR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KyleR1985

WKR
The company let me buy 20 buckles or so. I think I spent 20.00. Not sure what you guys are looking for. I doubt you’re going to find a source to break the bricks any further....

johnw3474

FNG
I know this is an old thread, but I stumbled across it looking for new style/ non auto locking buckles for mystery ranch. Maybe some one else will to... I haven't ordered but these folks appear to let you order small quantities of SJ buckles