south dakota archery draw results

Chett09

FNG
does anyone know when south dakota non resident archery deer draw results are posted or held?

OP
Chett09

Chett09

FNG
non resident statewide archery any deer. i applied before the deadline and in my profile it says draw not run. i already received my hills turkey tag. i applied for both the same day. curious when they let you know and send out tags

OP
Chett09

Chett09

FNG
i assumed it would be instantly since the web site states unlimited non res quotas

jmez

WKR
It should be instantly on a regular tag. There isn't a draw for those tags. Did you also apply for an antlerless whitetail tag as well?

Fatcamp

WKR
They haven't even printed the tag. Once they do they will send you one. So long as it shows you applying before the deadline you are golden.

OP
Chett09

Chett09

FNG
They haven't even printed the tag. Once they do they will send you one. So long as it shows you applying before the deadline you are golden.
perfect. every application i submit i just hope i did it right! damn second guessing

JimmyH

FNG
perfect. every application i submit i just hope i did it right! damn second guessing
I was a little confused as well being my first time applying, but I think the guys on the board cleared it up. Looking forward to my first western hunt!

Fatcamp

WKR
Resident archery tags able to be applied for. Excited would be an understatement. 😬

JimmyH

FNG
I got an email for non-resident that said licenses will be mailed out by the 28th of May.

Cschlimm

FNG
Just curious if anyone got their tag in mail yet? I got the same email but haven’t seen the tag.

JimmyH

FNG
I emailed them about not receiving it and the lady replied that licenses will be mailed out next month (July).
22008EE8-C85A-4935-81A7-E6DF68EFD6FF.jpeg