South Dakota Rifle draw results

TowerT

FNG
I also heard that its 2nd of july.... To check you can log in and under your profile it will be in “view my application/licenses.

Wireman07

Lil-Rokslider
Drew my east river again, 3 years in a row now, also drew my west river tag! Have 2 archery tags, and probably get a archery antelope tag as well. Should be a fun year!

I think the Y and the N mean you elected to use preference points for your first choice but not your second. The unsuccessful means you did not draw a tag.

You can’t use preference for a 2nd choice, only an undersubscribed 1st choice tag, meaning they would go through all of the 1 and 0 point apps 1st would allow for a 2nd choice tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
You can’t use preference for a 2nd choice, only an undersubscribed 1st choice tag, meaning they would go through all of the 1 and 0 point apps 1st would allow for a 2nd choice tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct. At this point in the season I am suffering from application overload. 😀

OP
Timberline001
Got charged for a preference point last night for Blackhills for my little sis and received an unsuccessful email. Nothing for me yet though. Anyone else get results?

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
They finally posted results this morning!

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk