South Dakota Rifle draw results

Hey guys. I applied for SoDak for the first time this year and can’t find a lot about when past results where posted and how you usually can view it? Do you have to wait for a email or a back door like a lot of states where you get a credit card hit first? Thanks guys, pretty excited to hunt another state and enjoy some good whitetail hunting.

zbb

FNG
I can’t remember when the results will be posted, I briefly and I do mean briefly looked at the application and didn’t see when they’ll be posted. Should be around the beginning of July. To check you can log in and under your profile it will be in “view my application/licenses. Hope this helps

Fatcamp

WKR
All the states say that but for most it’s never when results are posted. I apply for a lot of states so I was curious.

Ya, Wyoming is to the hour. At least with SD I can start hoping a ways out. Are you hunting West River? Some cool whitetails running around out there.

Fatcamp

WKR
We applied for west River for doe/buck tags and doe tags for the hills

Nice. We are waiting to hear about WR Any Deer with Whitetail as a second choice, and Muzzleloader Any Deer. Very excited to know what we get. Our 14 yo will get a Whitetail tag for sure. The rest are steep odds.

Trying to stay busy and not think about it. 😀

OP
Timberline001
We applied for west River for doe/buck tags and doe tags for the hi
Nice. We are waiting to hear about WR Any Deer with Whitetail as a second choice, and Muzzleloader Any Deer. Very excited to know what we get. Our 14 yo will get a Whitetail tag for sure. The rest are steep odds.

Trying to stay busy and not think about it. 😀
We have 50/50 odds on the combo tag but have a youth that should have 100% odds and will definitely have her youth tag. It’s nice to know someone at least will have tags so we can make the plans!

Fatcamp

WKR
We have 50/50 odds on the combo tag but have a youth that should have 100% odds and will definitely have her youth tag. It’s nice to know someone at least will have tags so we can make the plans!

No doubt. He had a doe tag last year but never pulled the trigger. Excited for him to kill a buck.

Fatcamp

WKR
Looking like it won’t show today unless they’ll do it after hours. Maybe Monday?

Arggghhhh!!!!!! Stinking SDGFP. I'm gonna refresh my screen every 10 minutes until the results show. It worked for a random mule deer tag and leftover cow elk tag this year. Don't mess with success! 😁