South Dakota Website

Cschlimm

FNG
I see South Dakota musta updated their website anyone got a clue how to find your current points? I had to create a new account and found my license but can’t find preference points.

KurtR

WKR
ya my points are no where to be found either. I hope they show up guess if not we all start at zero for elk again

Voyageur

WKR
I'm assuming you're talking about the GF&P website?
On a similar topic I noticed a couple days ago that they updated the GF&P phone app. Hopefully it will take care of the off line issues inherent with the older version of the app.

Jhammer

FNG
Can't find mine either, you'd think they have that figured out before updating. The draw statistics are still on the "old" one.

jmez

WKR
Why would they figure it out beforehand? The old phone app didn't work any of the 4 years that it was on my phone.

OP
Cschlimm

Cschlimm

FNG
Got an email back from them they said they are working on that part and should see it by mid January.

Fatcamp

WKR
Why would they figure it out beforehand? The old phone app didn't work any of the 4 years that it was on my phone.

Or maybe send us an email about the change and the need to create a new account? I know they don't have a problem sending me emails for every other stupid reason under the sun.

I was able to see my points somewhere a couple weeks ago when I logged in, and then saw this post and decided to go back and try to figure out where that was so I could help answer the question and couldn't find it again...

Glad to know they're working on it and I'm not losing my mind

zbb

FNG
I just tried logging in and it says the site is under maintenance, hopefully they are fixing the problem
If you were trying to sign in from the old system you’re gonna have to set up a new account. I kept trying to sign in the old way a couple times after reading this thread and I got the same “site under maintenance”. Got my new login set up and couldn’t find the preference points either. I’m sure it will be fine, there’s a tab for all the tags you’ve held.

Here’s a link to the new page.

Sethhinz

FNG
If you were trying to sign in from the old system you’re gonna have to set up a new account. I kept trying to sign in the old way a couple times after reading this thread and I got the same “site under maintenance”. Got my new login set up and couldn’t find the preference points either. I’m sure it will be fine, there’s a tab for all the tags you’ve held.

Here’s a link to the new page.
Thanks for the heads up

Voyageur

WKR
Points are up as of 1200 (noon) today. On main page hit the "Limited Draw Applications" tab in the middle of the page, then click "View Preference Points" on middle right of page.
Thanks for the directions. Even with your intel it took me an embarrassingly long time to locate my preference points.

Gun&BowSD

Lil-Rokslider
Bumping this thread. Or perhaps will just start a new one. Now that the new app has been rolled out, and some draws have happened, or in the process. What is everyones thoughts on it? I have my own, but I’m not sure what the forum rules are on strings of profanity....