South Dakota

OP
Andrew12gauge
That’s when they say results will be out by, but they’ve generally released before the date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Andrew12gauge
I got an email saying my black hills app was unsuccessful but nothing on wr deer yet?

Fatcamp

WKR
No BH for the wife, no MZL for me or the boy.

WR was our best bet so not panicking yet.

Its amazing to me how hard to draw nowadays. My brother used to live in Hot springs and some years would buy up leftover tags like they were candy. Last WR deer I shot I bought on a leftover tag a week before I came up. Times are a changing. Looks like I need to build pp a few more years before applying for a hills tag. Ive got quite a few WR pp so should be good there. Good luck to you all.

M-Wig

Lil-Rokslider
This is spooky. I was planning on SD next year, but may be short on points.

I’ve been applying for a west river and black hills tag for 5 years and somehow have not drawn haha. Bad luck I guess but I still have a shot with the west river tag.

Great state to go archery hunt and explore tho!

OP
Andrew12gauge
I’m hopeful that this year I’ll draw WR with 5 points although it seems like a lot of point buyers are jumping into the draw the last couple years

KurtR

WKR
I’ve been applying for a west river and black hills tag for 5 years and somehow have not drawn haha. Bad luck I guess but I still have a shot with the west river tag.

Great state to go archery hunt and explore tho!
Archery might be changing. There is a proposal that nr have to buy a small game license to apply and then raise the price of a tag. Also to limit the any deer tags to no more than 8% of what the residents get kinda like rifle deer. With the big amounts of nr hunting mule deer I can’t say I disagree

ChasinDoes

Lil-Rokslider
has anybody hunted southwest SoDak below the black hills? applied for a tag there this year, wondering if I just wasted a bunch of points tho

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
Andrew12gauge
Dirty trick. Won't see WR results until Tuesday? SMH

I was thinking the same thing, but maybe they run it overnight tonight? It seems this vendor doesn’t run draws during normal business hours. They ran the Idaho draw starting at about 7 pm MT Tuesday and the black hills draw was at 6 am MT Friday so who knows.

Archery might be changing. There is a proposal that nr have to buy a small game license to apply and then raise the price of a tag. Also to limit the any deer tags to no more than 8% of what the residents get kinda like rifle deer. With the big amounts of nr hunting mule deer I can’t say I disagree
results are out, not drawn

KurtR

WKR
Didn’t draw my er tag but I don’t expect to for some years as it’s one of the hardest to get. My kid got his whitetail tag. Didn’t apply west River deer numbers not good and not going to blow points till they are. More time to chase birds. We were going out last year seen about 10000 mallards going to a field kid said forget these deer went duck hunting.

Fatcamp

WKR
Nice! Wife drew any deer and the kid and I drew any whitetail.

I will draw any deer next year for sure and have waaaay more time to dedicate to it.