South sent me a box!

Zac

WKR
What's your thoughts on the grip? I have been interested in these bows, but Snyder always scares me off with his grip comments.

Stoney920

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t have a lot to compare it to. I was shooting an old Ben Pearson Deerslayer before I got my Coyote. It’s totally different of course, the Coyote is quite a bit smaller in the throat area which I like. Mine is the medium grip and seems to sit well against My thumb pad which I like. Hate to steer anyone in the wrong direction it feels good in my hand though.

jwal

FNG
South is a master. That is a beautiful bow. I owned a Coyote and it was an excellent bow in both craftsmanship and performance. I am wanting to try one of his Jackals. Different riser than the Coyote, but uses the same recurve and longbow limbs.

Nice bows for sure. I got an Apex with LB limbs about a month ago. Shoots as great as it looks.

sneaky

"DADDY"
What's your thoughts on the grip? I have been interested in these bows, but Snyder always scares me off with his grip comments.
South will put any shape to the grip you want. What Snyder says isn't always gospel. If you have a grip already that you like, South will replicate that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jblodgett

FNG
Jealous. I’m looking at buying a coyote. I like the interchangeable limbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk