Southeast Alaska Mountain Goat Raffle

If you've ever dreamed of hunting Mountain Goats, here's your chance to do it quite cheap! Ed Toribio's outfit is one of the very best in the business when it comes to record book Mountain Goats. The winner can decide whether they'd like to use a bow or a rifle, the hunt is transferable and if there are any other questions, just let me know.

The ABA thanks you in advance for your help in supporting our organization! Best of luck!

Attachments

• Goat Raffle.jpg
    Goat Raffle.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 291
This is one of those hunts guys really need to know what they're in for! Sweet hunt, for a good cause!

OP
Nick Muche
Truly one of the best mountain goat hunts and areas in all of North America for trophy B&C Billy's. Really glad we could secure another top notch hunt to give our supporters an opportunity at.

Cdroot89

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry for my ignorance but what exactly do you get if you win the raffle? Is the tag and tag fee included or is it just the guide?

OP
Nick Muche
Cdroot89, nothing wrong with your question!

The winner will receive a $15,000 Fully Guided Mountain Goat hunt. They'd only be responsible for Travel to/from Ketchikan Alaska, their Hunting License and their tag, all of which can be bought at the store in town there.

adamkolesar

Lil-Rokslider
I successfully hunted with Ed in '19. He runs an absolutely top notch operation. His knowledge, people, equipment and the experience were first rate. I hunted rifle, but stalked to within 50 yards (could've gotten closer) on my 49 & 4/8th&s billy. As Nick says, Ed is the real deal. A legit opportunity at a P&Y goat without fear of border issues in the coming season.

gbflyer

WKR
Best to wait until winter when they come down to the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you win, can you rifle hunt or is this bow only? I ask because it is being put on by the bow hunters association and didn’t see any rules in regards to weapon.

OP
Nick Muche
If you win, can you rifle hunt or is this bow only? I ask because it is being put on by the bow hunters association and didn’t see any rules in regards to weapon.
Sir, my first post indicated that the hunter may choose whichever weapon he'd like to use.

OP
Nick Muche
Damn, if this didn’t overlap my moose dates, I’d jump on the opportunity.

I am sure that if you won, you'd be able to work something out with the outfitter with regards to dates. I just picked the dates that would allow the winner to be the first client of the season.

TSAMP

WKR
What does your association plan to use these funds for exactly?