Southeast Alaska Mountain Goat Raffle

OP
Nick Muche
What does your association plan to use these funds for exactly?
Great question!

All funds generated from fundraising are spent on donations to archery clubs throughout the state, NASP kits to schools and villages, conservation efforts and some is given to AKF&G to support their hunter education programs statewide.

Recent NASP kit donations include the following

1. DZ School
  2. Ben Eielson School
  3. King Cove School
  4. Sand Point School
  5. Hanshew Middle School
  6. Tikigaq School
  7. Pilot Point School
  8. Galena School
We have also recently donated to archery clubs on the Kenai, in Petersburg and in Fairbanks. If anyone is reading this post that belongs to a school in Alaska that would like a NASP kit, message me. If anyone reading this post is a member of an Archery Club in Alaska and would like some help with target purchases or other costs associated with their club, message me.

Thank you!

stvnshnn

Lil-Rokslider
As a PE teacher at a school where we were gifted a NASP archery set, I know we appreciate it! The groups that do this work are putting tools for a lifetime of frustration, I mean, excitement into the hands of students. The kids love it and it is a joy to teach.

TSAMP

WKR
Great question!

All funds generated from fundraising are spent on donations to archery clubs throughout the state, NASP kits to schools and villages, conservation efforts and some is given to AKF&G to support their hunter education programs statewide.

Recent NASP kit donations include the following

1. DZ School
  2. Ben Eielson School
  3. King Cove School
  4. Sand Point School
  5. Hanshew Middle School
  6. Tikigaq School
  7. Pilot Point School
  8. Galena School
We have also recently donated to archery clubs on the Kenai, in Petersburg and in Fairbanks. If anyone is reading this post that belongs to a school in Alaska that would like a NASP kit, message me. If anyone reading this post is a member of an Archery Club in Alaska and would like some help with target purchases or other costs associated with their club, message me.

Thank you!
Your a heck of a salesman. Happy to contribute.
Cheers

OP
Nick Muche
Thanks for the support! Just over half sold. Once they’re gone we will draw.

Bighorse

WKR
Good luck to the participants. In support of the raffle, I'll elaborate. Hunting Revillagegedo Island is super fun. I live here and have shot goats. I won't buy a ticket because I already hunt the same areas Ed does. There's a strong population of big horned goats in his areas as demonstrated already. Winning this tag and having great logistical support will be amazing. It really leaves a hunter in an advantageous position when the big goat is finally located two miles away. The guided support and packer allows the hunter greater range and capacity to endure the hardships inherent on the mountain. If you've ever wanted a big Mt. Goat, this raffle tag is a winner. Cheers

TBO_Jason

FNG
I'm in for a ticket.
Now, I've got to work out my schedule, because I know that I'm going to win!

slick

WKR
Sign me up! Fingers crossed. What an incredible opportunity.

Edit: after all the recent posts on Rokslide, reading this thread and all that have commented on it put a fat smile on my face. Good luck to all the participants and thanks a ton Nick for the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonnyB

WKR
Hopefully I have better luck with this draw than I did with ADFG haha. Good luck guys

slick

WKR
[mention]Nick Muche [/mention] how many tickets are left?