Southeast WI

Ryan Pent

FNG
Looking to see if there is anyone from SE WI that wants to hike/shoot to get ready for 2019 archery elk season.

Thanks-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
R

Ryan Pent

FNG
I’m in Waterford... real close. Where do you usually shoot/ hike around these parts?

Conroy

WKR
For distance I hike at Bong Rec or around Lake Geneva. For hills I go to Devils Lake or Kettle Moraine. I shoot by my house at BK3 Archery or at the parks. I shoot a longbow so I can shoot in my yard too

bradb

WKR
I would possible meet at Devils lake. I will be there a lot getting ready for Yukon sheep hunt

OP
R

Ryan Pent

FNG
For distance I hike at Bong Rec or around Lake Geneva. For hills I go to Devils Lake or Kettle Moraine. I shoot by my house at BK3 Archery or at the parks. I shoot a longbow so I can shoot in my yard too

What part of kettle moraine are you usually hitting? I hiked at Lapham peak not to look ago but the harder hikes are cut off for the cross country ski areas.

bradb

WKR
I could go this Thursday but pretty sure we won't even be able to find the rocks to climb! I live in Spring Green so only about 30 minutes for me to get there

Conroy

WKR
I could go this Thursday but pretty sure we won't even be able to find the rocks to climb! I live in Spring Green so only about 30 minutes for me to get there

It's tough for me to get out during the week until later in the year. I am about 90 minutes from Devil's Lake. Once it starts getting dark later I can make it on a weekday.

I am pretty sure the boulders will all be covered with snow right now

Conroy

WKR
What part of kettle moraine are you usually hitting? I hiked at Lapham peak not to look ago but the harder hikes are cut off for the cross country ski areas.

I head out off Hwy ZC near North Prairie. There aren't any big hills like Devil's Lake, but there are a lot of rolling moraines. You can follow the horse trails or wander around. I usually do both and look for sheds and deer sign while I am out there.

Whats up guys, Im in Big Bend, suprised to see some guys on here from the area. I would be up for some hiking or shooting, theres some decent stuff out by eagle with some elevation change and the rifle range. It would be cool to meet up. Im in lake geneva quite a bit too. 262-895-9202

Y2JJ

FNG
I’m in Richfield. I have been hiking the North Kettle quite a bit. I’m interested in a Devils Lake Day too. I have decent hills right by my house also.

standard_lengthy

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in cedarburg, always into hiking the northern kettles. Also shoot 3d leagues in Newburg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BradG

FNG
I know this thread is dead right now, i just mover to the Waunakee area, and been hunting out west the last few years(archery elk). I'm definitely interested in doing a few hikes. Devils lake is about 45 mins from me.

TX_Diver

WKR
I'm in Janesville. Anyone have a lead on somewhere I could shoot some steeper angles to practice for an upcoming ibex hunt (archery).

Could drive a bit if needed but obviously closer is better.

If anyone bird hunts I'd love to do some duck/goose hunting around here. Have a dog and haven't been able to get her out since I lived in TX 2 years ago :(

Cheers!

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in Janesville. Anyone have a lead on somewhere I could shoot some steeper angles to practice for an upcoming ibex hunt (archery).

Could drive a bit if needed but obviously closer is better.

If anyone bird hunts I'd love to do some duck/goose hunting around here. Have a dog and haven't been able to get her out since I lived in TX 2 years ago :(

Cheers!

Hey TX Diver...what part of Texas are you from?