Southern Arizona Camo

Jmeicke

FNG
I go on 1-3 week long hunts per year in unit 33 Arizona; specifically the Happy Valley area and anything at the base of the Rincon's and Little Rincon's. I really struggle to find camo patterns that fit in out there especially since I live in Oklahoma and all of the options sold here are very brown/green leafy woods type patterns. Seems like online the desert camo is also limited unless you want the digital/military style stuff which I'm not a fan of. I'm hunting Deer and Mt. lion not ISIS lol. Anybody been able to find some good patterns for the southern AZ type landscape that's able to point me to a website or other resource?

OP
Jmeicke

Jmeicke

FNG
I like King's Desert Shadow or Realtree Max-1. Both are easily found online and Kings is having some good sales lately.
Looks like good stuff in your picture. The picture on their website was throwing me off because it looked much darker

H80Hunter

WKR
I think First Lite Cipher or Kuiu Valo would be ideal, though I'd probably not worry about it too much and make sure the stuff I did get also made sense for when I was back home in OK.

grog24

Lil-Rokslider
Best in my opinion is A-TACs AU (or any of the A-TACs lineup really)
Followed closely behind by Natural Gear (original pattern)

Both these patterns are great and don’t suffer from becoming dark blobs at 50yd+ (mossy oak, realtree, etc.)