Southern AZ FNG

kthomas

FNG
I'm new to the forum (joined a couple of months ago), I guess I should introduce myself...

I'm very familiar with firearms, with precision rifles being one of my main hobbies. Some of you will recognize my screen name from Snipers Hide, where I've been fairly active for years. I have done professional precision rifle training through outfits like Rifles Only, K&M and Pump's Precision Rifle Training. Used to shoot national and club level PRS matches fairly frequently backed when I lived in Houston and worked in O&G, but have since drifted away from PRS since moving to AZ.

Hunting is very new to me, hence my signing up here on Rokslide. Now that I'm based out of Southern AZ (Tucson), I really plan on getting into hunting. This fall I'll be hunting mule deer in Unit 33, and next year plan on diving into Coues. I'll also dabble in other species, but I can already see myself becoming consumed with Coues hunting.

Looking forward to the knowledge I'll glean from this site and its members, have already enjoyed my time here!

Welcome and good luck on the mule deer hunt! I drew coues this year just don't know which unit but 33 was one of my choices.