Southwest Idaho. Hunting Partners Gather

MarkJay

FNG
I’ve been looking for a place that others gather to find perennial hunting partners. It seems to be something that is never really addressed very well. So I’ll start off I guess and see where this heads… if any place at all.

I was kind of introduced to hunting at the age of 12 by my dad. He had never hunted a day in his life. We went out and walked around a handful of weekends pretending to hunt. That died off quick. I’ve always wanted to be able to hunt, but never had a partner. (I was taught to never hunt alone). So I never did. I moved to Boise Idaho in 05 still wanting to hunt but still nobody to go with.
Now at 60 years of age. And limitations the desire is still there.
I’m not sure where to go or what to do or even all of what’s needed.
I’m hopping to find a hunting buddy in the Boise area that knows to rope and is also looking for someone to share the outdoors with.
And there you have the beginning of a thread. Okay people chime in. I can’t be the only one in this situation.

Do you bow hunt? Maybe hit up the 3D range up toward hilltop, usually run into a couple of cool folks up there every summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

MarkJay

FNG
Thank you Andrew. I’m working on getting that strength back to be able to bow shoot right now. Sounds like it would be a good place to visit.