Spartan Javelin flush bipod mount on Manners EH1

I was talking with manners today about installing a javelin flush mount bipod cup into the forend of an EH1 and they said it doesn't work because the stock is too thin there and it breaks through into the barrel channel.

I was wondering if anyone had used their screw on mount on a manners eh1 or found another way that is effective and light weight?

I'm open to ideas that I may not have considered.

archp625

WKR
I doubt Manners is lying to you. They know their stocks and their stuff. I would go with a a Atlas BT49 and a Spartan Classic Picatinny Adapter or just have them put a single stud and use the Spartan Classic Rifle Adapter.

OP
silverbullet555
I doubt Manners is lying to you. They know their stocks and their stuff. I would go with a a Atlas BT49 and a Spartan Classic Picatinny Adapter or just have them put a single stud and use the Spartan Classic Rifle Adapter.
I agree they know what they are doing and being honest. We landed on perhaps using a rail.

Lawnboi

WKR
Get the rail so you have options. You can always take it off and use only one hole for a sling stud, Spartan adapter or whatever else you want in the future