Spartan Precision Equipment Giveaway *ends on Thanksgiving

MHWASH

WKR
Took my dad on his first antelope hunt. Very likely the last animal he’ll kill. Real hard for him to get around anymore.
On a side note, I lost my second Javelin bipod on this hunt. They are so light I just don’t notice when they fall out of my cargo pocket. F4E117E1-DC40-4145-8ADB-21595C75E0E5.jpeg

4c6b7868512ebc7435ca49d48056a9ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Last night....my wife’s first deer. Our kids got to watch the whole thing unfold. 😎 Waited seven years for the tag, hunted 7 days, used a 7mm-08. Triple 777 considering we live in Las Vegas, hit the jackpot for sure!

I’m pretty sure the next generation of hunters will be alright 👍
Congrats to your wife! Nice work on making it a family activity 😀

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My buddy grew up always wanting to hunt but had no one around. We deployed together last fall and he started asking questions. Took his hunters Ed this spring and I helped him get his first deer. View attachment 234120
Congratulations to you and Ed! I appreciate your service too. It's awesome you took your friend out!

It's great to see more folks using suppressors for hunting. Were you hunting with your brother?
He sure is like a brother. Best friends since 3rd grade. His suppressor paperwork came back 2 days before opening day. I made mine thru the form 1 process. What a difference it makes not having to worry about your hearing.