Spartan Precision Green Genie

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Used this little tent on a recent overnighter. I have to say I was dang impressed with it! Very quick to pitch, they claim 3 minutes and that was about right. Enough room for a person and some gear inside. I had the dog in with me. The vestibule is a descent size, I had my entire pack inside with room to still get in and out if needed. We had to pitch on grass and I wondered how the condensation would be. We did have some wind in the night but it calmed down before dawn. Great ventilation with the mesh door and mesh area at the back. Zero condensation issues in the Spartan and little Jordan had a little bit in the Niak. Can pitch with their tripod system or with trekking poles... I pitched with their tripod. If using their tripod the head attachment is still accessible so if you need to attach your rifle, optics or camera you can. We had mountain goats above our camp so I attached my camera to the tripod. Handy feature.

This is a system that I see as an awesome summer or early season setup. It has a floor, so the bugs will be minimal. Great option when your covering a lot of country scouting or hunting and want camp on your back or are moving camps a lot. It’s lightweight and ultra packable (about the size of my sleeping pad when packed). Also great to have as an emergency shelter.

af3be04c161606cff5437b08a9225de2.jpg
22e0fbea564f21015d97819ac74d831b.jpg
5e113d7ecc629b3cd7822c9159d6fb0e.jpg
624ddc40e5f257ad33a97e71b0bad75b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks nice especially if running their tripod.

Because people will ask:

Price: $350 (discounts for mil, LEO, guides)
Weight (sans tripod or poles): 31 oz
Packed dimensions: 14.6" length x5.1" diameter

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks nice especially if running their tripod.

Because people will ask:

Price: $350 (discounts for mil, LEO, guides)
Weight (sans tripod or poles): 31 oz
Packed dimensions: 14.6" length x5.1" diameter

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Got in a hurry and missed the specs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glendine

Lil-Rokslider
Great Review Jordan!,

I have being using the Spartan tenth for over a year now and have spent enough of time in it to say it is fantastic I have used it in September and at over the winter months on back country hunts and love how light weight it is and ease of erection.

Regards,
Glendine,

Attachments

• IMG_1962.JPG
    IMG_1962.JPG
    425.3 KB · Views: 22