Spartan Precision Multi-Tool Stabilizer Review, By Jared Bloomgren

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
10-2.jpg

@Jared Bloomgren got a chance to test out the new Multi-Tool from Spartan Precision this year. It is a very unique tool that is designed to be used as your bow stabilizer and carry the tools needed to work on your bow in the field. Keep an eye out for his full review which will be coming out Sunday, 1/19.

Spartan Precision Multi-Tool Review

Last edited:

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
10-2.jpg

@Jared Bloomgren got a chance to test out the new Multi-Tool from Spartan Precision this year. It is a very unique tool that is designed to be used as your bow stabilizer and carry the tools needed to work on your bow in the field. Keep an eye out for his full review which will be coming out Sunday, 1/19.

Justin,

Can you add the link for the article please? Thanks!

Oldpuck

FNG
Did you notice any vibration using this as a stabilizer?

How about noise? Seems ingenious but my bow gets knocked around going through brush or reprod now and then and I am worried about the internal tools getting knocked loose. Thanks.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you notice any vibration using this as a stabilizer?

How about noise? Seems ingenious but my bow gets knocked around going through brush or reprod now and then and I am worried about the internal tools getting knocked loose. Thanks.

For the amount of time using it I had no issues with vibration or anything coming loose but is always a concern of mine.