Speaking of movies…

ODB

WKR
I need a movie recommendation - a movie that will blow my mind as far as depth, story; one that will challenge my pre-conceived notions about something; that I will not be the same after watching it as before.

Hit me…

Gone4Days

WKR
Sound of Metal. That film effected me for a day or two after I watched it. Best one i’ve seen in a long time. No CGI, no fights, no car chases…. Just a damn fine story with a GREAT lead role. I can’t recommend it enough.

I need a movie recommendation - a movie that will blow my mind as far as depth, story; one that will challenge my pre-conceived notions about something; that I will not be the same after watching it as before.

Hit me…

"Once were Warriors"

"Fresh"

Both meet your criteria, neither of them are comedies.

OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
Napoleon Dynamite... It'll change your perception of high school in Southeastern Idaho...

My daughter watched that the other day. She vacillated between “this is the dumbest thing ever” to “this is hilarious.”

@ericF I’ve seen interstellar. Good stuff when you finally understand what it’s all about.

@thinhorn_AK help a brother out - what’s that from?

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Sound of Metal. That film effected me for a day or two after I watched it. Best one i’ve seen in a long time. No CGI, no fights, no car chases…. Just a damn fine story with a GREAT lead role. I can’t recommend it enough.
Yes...excellent