Speaking of movies…

74Bronco

Lil-Rokslider
Maid. Its a series on Netflix, but will probably influence your notions on Domestic Violence, the less fortunate, single parent households... Author I believe is from Montana.

Reactions: ODB

stdeb11

FNG
Trainspotting - not saying it's a good movie, but it made me think a lot about it and scenes from it have stuck with me

Hell or high water

Parasite - all in Korean, but so good I didn't mind reading the subtitles

Lucky Number Slevin
The usual suspects
Snatch
The Departed

TheGDog

WKR
Have you ever watched "Quest For Fire" circa 1980 w. Rae Dawn Chong? If not.. you simply MUST watch this movie.

Not gonna say anything about the movie. Just gonna say watch it all the way thru.

NEFES: Vatan Sagolsun (2009) - Turkish war flick set in the mountains. Tension. Very good production, but definitely not from Hollywood. Subs, but the dialog is pretty simple so I almost didn't notice.

I’ve seen Hostiles mentioned a few times. I love that one. Open Range is another favorite. It’s not a mind blower but is a good western. No Country for Old Men is a classic that is more of a thriller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lak2004

WKR
"The harder they fall" on Netflix. Not mind blowing but entertaining and different

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

TheGDog

WKR
One of my all time favorites?
"Army of Darkness" (The 3rd installment in the Evil Dead series)
In this movie the lead character gets the most kickass memorable lines to say!

"The Losers" gets honorable mention.

And another movie, which has this scene where isht just gets exponentially worse and worse for the main character, in an outrageous way... "4 Rooms"

EDIT:
On the Anime front... whoa man, there are some sick and twisted creations out there!
"Doomed Megapolis" comes to mind DO NOT watch in the presence of children.
also
"The Overfiend" Trilogy.

Last edited: