Specific Scope Shopping

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Have spent WAY too many ours looking for a scope with specific parameters and just can't see to come up with it. The biggest issue is probably my ignorance to manufacturers other than what i know. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

- Second Focal Plane
- Variable in the range of something similar to 3.5 - 18 (or so)
- Objective between 44 and 50
- MRAD elevation turret
- simple reticle with simple MRAD pattern (for windage)
- below $3K

Now I've got some Swarovski, mostly the Z5 3.5 - 18 BT. Also have a Vortex HD LHT 3-15x50 in the MRAD. Would really like to combine the two and have the dimensions/capabilities/clarity of the Swaro with the MRAD/turret of the Vortex.

Musky

Lil-Rokslider
I've read plenty of good things about Trijicon Credo on here. I don't own one personally but that is what I'm looking into, and I think it checks every single one of your boxes.

mi650

WKR
I'm a Trijicon fan, and agree with the others; a Credo will serve you well.

Just reading your needs, the Meopta Optika6 was the 1st thing that came to mind.

OP
R

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Have dug a little on he Trijicon but will keep going to see what's there. No idea about the Meopta, but will start looking. Thanks. Gotta say, being a "seasonal" worker really gets spendy when it's slow in the winter... oh well

bmanb940

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Meopta Optika6 3-18x50 MRad reticle and exposed turret. It is FFP tho and not SFP as you wanted. Well within your price parameters though. Meopta has a ZD 6-24x56 SFP Exposed turrets and all the bells and whistles you would expect from their top tier line of scopes. It is closer to $2K but dang is it nice. 2 friends have them on rifles in .300 Win and .308 Win.