Speedloader Question

Loco4dux

WKR
Shooting a Knight UL, bought some of those TC double sided loaders but they don't have a place for primer inside of the red jacket to fit, they just have a place for a primer.

I have a voicemail in to Knight as their loader costs ~$25 but flat rate shipping to me for those two little pieces of plastic is $16.

Are there any other options out there that can hold my powder, bullet (Federal borelok), and primer/jacket in one system like the Knight loader? Other options?

Thanks.

cgasner1

WKR
Wish someone would make a better quality loader these plastic ones bend when you try and load with them if they are warm and mine won’t hold my Thor’s very well at all have to put black tape on them so the bullet stays in the sleeve it’s a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Loco4dux

Loco4dux

WKR
Wish someone would make a better quality loader these plastic ones bend when you try and load with them if they are warm and mine won’t hold my Thor’s very well at all have to put black tape on them so the bullet stays in the sleeve it’s a joke

Yea they are the worst... Can't get Knight to call me back or get through on the phone.

If anyone has any ideas out there I'm all ears!

cgasner1

WKR
Carbon fiber for the main piston that drives bullet in and powder holder and plastic bullet holder that grips would be ideal