Spike camp accessory pockets

I have a gen 2 spike camp i would like to add some pockets to but Im not really sure what current options kifaru offers that would work well with that bag.
Looks like medium belt pouches would fit nicely along the bottom.

What would fit best on the top of the lid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K9Kelly

WKR
I ran a small roll top pod on the lid. Fits perfectly. Adds quite a bit of room or compresses down as needed (A medium pod fits on bottom nicely). Check the pod videos if you haven't. Also looks like a #11 Lock n load pocket might fit on the lid (add straps/ buckle set up like a pod) and run strap through the tabs on the #11?

E in CO

Lil-Rokslider
Depends on what you want to put in the pockets but the medium and small belt pockets work nicely on both the bottom of the pack and the hip belt. I haven't tried a belt pouch on the lid yet but I think Kifaru could let you know what would fit. Have you thought about running 2 medium side pockets (not the belt pouches) on the side of the SC? I think that would provide a lot of capacity and ride well. I have the large side pocket but every time I try, it seems just a bit too big to run on the side the pack.

I have the large side pocket but every time I try, it seems just a bit too big to run on the side the pack.
Yes the large is well...very large! Mediums will work better on the spike camp.

How are you attaching a belt pouch to the lid? Thought that was only a late season "thing".

E in CO

Lil-Rokslider
rhunter424, How are you attaching a belt pouch to the lid? Thought that was only a late season "thing".[/QUOTE]

Good question. I just went to check it and my SC has 4 tab loops on the lid. You can fit a large or medium belt pouch to the lid with the 3-bar sliders but it rides across the lid sideways. I guess it would work o.k.