Sportsmans Warehouse Coupon

OP
B

buzzy

WKR
Got one sent to me. Hopefully someone else may be able to use this. Thank you

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone happen to have a spare code? I need to get my dog a new kennel for the back of the truck, and dang are the good ones expensive!

Anyone happen to have a spare code? I need to get my dog a new kennel for the back of the truck, and dang are the good ones expensive!

I put a Ruff Land in my cart and left it there in about 2 days they sent me a 10% off coupon.

Does anyone else have a 10% off code to Sportsman's? I am trying to buy new boots and have had them in my cart for a week hoping to get a 10% off code sent to me from Sportsman's.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Here's some less than encouraging news on coupon codes from SW. I was sent, some months ago, a 20% code that (I was told) worked with everything except ammo and had no expiry date. These do (or should I say did) exist as I used one in the past.

Anyhoo, I sent them an email asking for them to send me another since it expired. Their response is below. I'm a little surprised at this stance given the Cabela's merger was terminated keeping customers is more important than ever; or maybe not. :eek:

Eddie

1654013659884.png

Anyone have anything? Tried on some wading boots last night and was going to order online for in store pickup if anyone has a code.

CorbLand

WKR
Here's some less than encouraging news on coupon codes from SW. I was sent, some months ago, a 20% code that (I was told) worked with everything except ammo and had no expiry date. These do (or should I say did) exist as I used one in the past.

Anyhoo, I sent them an email asking for them to send me another since it expired. Their response is below. I'm a little surprised at this stance given the Cabela's merger was terminated keeping customers is more important than ever; or maybe not. :eek:

Eddie

View attachment 415587
They are more concerned with making themselves look good on paper than anything right now. All they are focused on is rebuilding to sell again.