Sportsmans Warehouse has Tkka 3X super lights!!

Billinsd

WKR
I got the notice today and bought a nice, shiny 7mm Reg magnum super light!! Been wanting one for a couple of years. I got $50 off by getting a Sportsmans Credit card.....

The one near me had a full line-up of Tikkas including the roughtech and Alpine Veils.

I got the notice today and bought a nice, shiny 7mm Reg magnum super light!! Been wanting one for a couple of years. I got $50 off by getting a Sportsmans Credit card.....

Although I have a safe full of nice rifles in several different calibers the T3 SL in 7RM is my go to rifle. I put the Limb Saver on it and adjusted the trigger to 2.5 lbs and it is a tack driver with the Barnes Vor-TX 160 grains (almost impossible to find). Wears a Leupold VX 3 (4-5 - 14 x 42). Longest shot on game was 277 yards on a Whitetail doe. DRT

Grumman

WKR
I hate the price increase but they were underpriced according to the market. Cabelas has been $899 and up on their Superlite version for a while.

Now I wish I would have bought that 300WSM I’ve been putting off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B23

WKR
Sportsman's briefly had them on sale this past Christmas now they've gone the other direction and increased the price.