Sportsman's Warehouse is now selling used guns at select locations.

This could be a good thing to help them stay relevant in a world where transactions are moving more digital everyday. I have attached the link explaining the model below. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
JakeInVegas
Wish my local SW did this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They are testing the waters in several markets and if they see interest in your area you might get your wish. I just sent them an email asking if this concept would be expanding to the stores here in Las Vegas.

ODB

WKR
I’m surprised Meridan Idaho isn’t on that list. Back in the day we traded #1 spots with Midvale over the year. That was a busy ass store with lots of knowledge floating around.

We have a few here in CO, but they have to compete with Bass Pro and Cabela's. I'm amazed that they can stay open for business, but grateful!

Onstep

FNG
I think this is great and wish it was in every store with a live inventory so I could purchase products across state lines without transfer costs. Cabelas used to do this before Bass Pro bought them in the gun library days and it was great.
My fear is Sportsmans has grown so much I’d hate to see them lose the variety of product carried at the store in trade for simplicity to the assortments.

pirogue

WKR
Cabelas near me still does it, as I traded just recently. Bass Pro deal didn’t affect that.

Anyone traded in a gun at sportsman’s lately? Wondering if they are giving decent value vs selling yourself.