Spot Hogg Triple Stack @ S&S Archery

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Roksliders!

S&S Archery is taking pre orders for the new for 2021 Triple Stack housing from Spot Hogg. This housing is available on Fast Eddies, Fast Eddie XL's, Tommy Hoggs, and Hogg Fathers. We are currently taking orders for stock sights, and of course, custom builds so that you can select pin size and color. Shipping isn't until May, but if you want to be the first to have one, get your order in now! I have a feeling that availability will be limited this summer.

Spot Hogg Triple Stack.JPG

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Can just the sight housing be purchased instead of the whole sight?
you bet. I should have the product pages for both stock and custom options done in the next day or two. I will post here when finished. Price will be just under $200 for the housing and triple pointers combo and will include the 3rd axis adapter if needed for another $15.

Brendan

WKR
Got my order in as well, I can't count how many Spot Hogg sights I've had over the years, have 3 now and am constantly waffling between the single/double pin and the 5-pin, so this might be the ticket...

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Do you think it is possible to order the triple stack body with a single pin housing ?
Hmm.. really not sure what you are asking for. The Triple Stack refers to the housing itself, there is nothing different about the body. It goes on existing Fast Eddie, XL, Tommy or Hogg Father.

Hmm.. really not sure what you are asking for. The Triple Stack refers to the housing itself, there is nothing different about the body. It goes on existing Fast Eddie, XL, Tommy or Hogg Father.

I want the 3 separate dials on the body for my current 3 pin housing I have. But I want an MRT single pin housing for my hogg father. If that makes sense. I don't like the stack it 3 pin housing as much as my regular 3 pin. Currently I glue paper clip ends to my tommy hogg body for indicators.

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I want the 3 separate dials on the body for my current 3 pin housing I have. But I want an MRT single pin housing for my hogg father. If that makes sense. I don't like the stack it 3 pin housing as much as my regular 3 pin. Currently I glue paper clip ends to my tommy hogg body for indicators.
Ok, so i think you're just asking for the Triple Stack pointers. Yes you can order just the pointers, shoot me an email [email protected] and I can do a manual order for you. And yes, you can also order a single pin housing for your Hogg Father from me as well. Include that in your email with the pin size and color you'd like.