Spot Hogg Triple Stack @ S&S Archery

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is it going to start shipping in early May or later?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
We have not been given any shipping updates, which is good. That means that they should START shipping in early May. In regards to individual orders, i just don't know, sorry.

Any update on the shipping, are they starting to send these out yet. I've been looking at them for a while I have a spot Hogg Hogg Hunter, and might just pull the trigger on the triple stack.

mcamakua

FNG
Spoke with my local shop and they said that they ordered them a while back and they are not expecting to see them till later next month.Screenshot_20210509-180353_Gmail.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Guys,
I still have not been given a start date for shipment on these Triple Stacks, but I can say that if you wait until they are in stock, you might be waiting a while. My advice is to get your order in asap. The sooner your order is in, the sooner you'll get it filled.

Our orders for Fast Eddie XL Triple stacks will likely take a couple months to fill, however we still have not sold through our initial order of Hogg Fathers or Tommy Hoggs. The Fast Eddie Triple Stacks are getting close to sold out on our initial order.

And if you want a Custom build, I simply do not know how long they will take at this point.

I will certainly be emailing our customers and will update this post as soon as i get word from Spot Hogg with estimated ship dates.

Thanks for your patience guys!!

Rob

in this day and age, about everything is delayed to some extent. i am glad i pre-ordered early, because i think this will be a hard sight to get between now and fall hunting seasons. i have not owned a SH slider in several years, but i'm excited about this one....

Hey Guys,
I still have not been given a start date for shipment on these Triple Stacks, but I can say that if you wait until they are in stock, you might be waiting a while. My advice is to get your order in asap. The sooner your order is in, the sooner you'll get it filled.

Our orders for Fast Eddie XL Triple stacks will likely take a couple months to fill, however we still have not sold through our initial order of Hogg Fathers or Tommy Hoggs. The Fast Eddie Triple Stacks are getting close to sold out on our initial order.

And if you want a Custom build, I simply do not know how long they will take at this point.

I will certainly be emailing our customers and will update this post as soon as i get word from Spot Hogg with estimated ship dates.

Thanks for your patience guys!!

Rob
You think you'll get the indicators sooner?

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Roksliders!

Just got off the phone with Spot Hogg. Due to unforeseen delays and the unexpected demand for this sight, Spot Hogg is currently unable to keep up with production. Unfortunately this will delay most orders from the original expected May ship dates. It sounds like our orders for the Triple Stack sights and Combos will start shipping in about 2 weeks. We have been taking pre-orders since Feb, so those orders will obviously go out first.

There is no way to know exactly when any individual order will ship, but i think a good rule of thumb is 3 months from the order date. After talking to Spot Hogg, this seems like a very reasonable expectation. This applies to all orders, custom and also the Combo's as well. Some will ship sooner, and some may ship later.

Sorry for the delays on this sight, but we wanted to make sure everyone is aware of current expected ship times. At the end of the day, i think this sight is going to be well worth the wait.

-Rob

L.M._Rog

FNG
Here’s what I received
6bebc4e39a5e23d029757eddc5c75bf8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the same message. It will show up when it does, haha

I’m not in any huge hurry, but look forward to getting one when it shows up.

the communication from S&S has been good, I have been impressed with that, it’s out of their control, but still giving updates.... most companies don’t do that

p0under99

FNG
I’m a bit late to the game on the preorder. On your site I can’t order the normal configuration but I can get the custom ordered, should I go that route? I would assume that the customs take longer than the standard setups. Also, I’ve never used a dove tail sight before. Is there a huge difference between the fast Eddie xl and the regular?

i got another delay email a few days ago, so end of the month at the earliest.... if others didn't get an email, just sharing the update so ya know....

i think it will be worth the wait, and still plenty of time to get familiar with it when it does show up. we have to be patient in this current day and age, so not really that surprising with the delays.... it's getting closer every day.

will share new info if i get it