Spot Hogg?

lastcall

Lil-Rokslider
Im in the market for a new sight with all this 3rd axis leveling talk going on. Dose anyone have pros and cons between the Hogg-it and the Hunter? I was leaning toward the Hunter, but the Hogg-it seem like a good fit as well. Thanks

miller1

Lil-Rokslider
I have been using the hunter for the last 6 years and love it, i didnt need the dovetail which is the only difference between the 2 i believe, the dovetail gives you a longer sight plane but for hunting i would go with the hunter which i think would be a stronger sight.

ckleeves

WKR
The hunter is a little lighter and maybe a little more hunter friendly. Both are great sights if it's strictly a hunting bow I would probably go with the hunter just because of the weight and less to go wrong.

OP
lastcall

lastcall

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys, The bow is a hunting rig only. Sound like an easy decision and a little less $$ for the Hunter.

JDB9818

WKR
The Hunter is bomb proof and an excellent sight. I swapped out a couple of Spot Hogg Real Deal sights for the Hunters and havent looked back.

I have used both. I don't target shoot. Just strictly Bowhunt. I currently shoot a Hogg it sight. The longer bar on the Hogg it makes it more accurate for me. And accuracy counts when it comes to bowhunting. Both are great sights and you can't go wrong with either the hunter or the Hogg it.

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome company, too. I recently called about getting pins replaced, and they will do it for $10. The sight will ship out the same day as they receive it.

OP
lastcall

lastcall

Lil-Rokslider
I decided to order the Hunter wraped,
.019, green
.019, green
.019, red
.010, green
.010, green

Thanks for all the input.