Spot light for shining

Does anybody have any recomendations for a good shining light, here in wisconsin i drive around shining fields for scouting, and cant find a light i actually like, i just spent $130 on a browning light and i dont really care for it. Past 150 its hard to see what anything is. You guys have any good ones you like that are super bright?

Jimss

WKR
I would check your local regulations before doing this! The regs are different in just about every state and you could get yourself into big do-do!

scfreeman66

Lil-Rokslider
Lightforce if you want the Cadillac. They are expensive but worth it if you use it often.
I had an old HotSpot that was really small and light. I really liked it too. Not as bright as the Lightforce but only a 1/10 of the money too.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

OP
WI in the west
I would check your local regulations before doing this! The regs are different in just about every state and you could get yourself into big do-do!
Yeah its legal here, just cant have any weapons in the vehicle and cant do ot after 10pm

OP
WI in the west
Lightforce if you want the Cadillac. They are expensive but worth it if you use it often.
I had an old HotSpot that was really small and light. I really liked it too. Not as bright as the Lightforce but only a 1/10 of the money too.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk
Do you have any lightforce model recommendations, im going Through the website but they dont dumb it down enough for me to undertand how far stuff will shine in yards

bigmike23

Lil-Rokslider
Streamlight waypoint is a high quality, somewhat budget option. The Creme of the crop is Acebeam k75.

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
Look for predator hunting lights. I have both a wicked 403 and a sniper hog kap40. With a focused beam the wicked will shine 600-700 yards, the kap40 is a headlamp that will shine 400-500. You can get any brand in a regular white light and see 500 plus as a flood light, and then focus it to close to 1000.

Michael54

WKR
This is something i loved to do until i moved onto a farm....with that being said nitecores p30 tactical flashlight works great for deer out to 500 yards and just as good to light up the cab of the truck of the ahole that parks on your lawn to get a better look

Kayl

FNG
I have this for general use around the house, but bet it would work great for you. It runs off of 18v batteries or you can plug it into a 12v outlet.