Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Carry for deer but not elk

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Usually carry one but find I do not use it often

Votes: 11 11.3%

• Total voters

Macegl

Lil-Rokslider
I have owned several, but find I just don’t get a good view through them due to wearing glasses. When I take my glasses off it’s a world of differance in the field of view. But it’s hard to get it clear and it’s a pain in the ass. Binoculars I have no issues with. So I end up selling them, then the “ bug” hits I by another one thinking I can get used to them, then find I don’t use it much and off it goes. Any of you guys wear glasses and wear them while using a spotting scope, if so what brand ?
Glasses wearer here, I have a vanguard endeavor and it does pretty good. I’ve also used a Swaro non hd and it worked good too.

When the glare gets bad I’ll put my coat or a shirt over my head and the spotter, makes a world of difference, almost as good as not wearing glasses.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Just depends on the hunt. If I’m looking for moose near my home, no way, I won’t even take binos for that since the timer is so thick, I may glass down into valleys before walking in but once I’m in, no point. Where I live I can shoot any antlered bull so it’s just up to me if I want to fill the freezer or if I’m looking for a big one.

For sheep and goats, yeah the spotter goes along.