Spotter question

Lost Arra

FNG
I realize that straight vs angled is an issue that has been pummeled to death but I've only used a straight (a cheapo straight).

Now before I buy a better scope I was wondering if an angled scope presents a problem when glassing down in a valley?

In addition to using the scope at the range and hunting elk, I anticipate keeping it set up to watch deer behind my house which is downhill and it got me wondering.

Thanks

littlebuf

Banned
i high quality angled scope rotates. its actually much easier to glass down and up hill

Shrek

WKR
Does anyone have their angled spotter handy that could take a picture of one rotated around and pointed down. I've tried to explain it before but people didn't get it until I showed them how I sat at an angle to the target with the scope rotated. A picture would go a long way.

I know my Viper HD 65 mm eyepiece would rotate to make spotting easier downhill. I did get behind a straight and I believe its much easier to acquire targets and scope down with a straight model. Angled models are more comfortable for looking onto the mountain.