Spotting Optics Guidance

Considering a spotter purchase and already own premium bino’s (Leica). How big of a performance difference is there between a Swaro ATS 65 and a Zeiss Gavia 80? Or, say, the Swaro ATS 65 and the Nightforce TS 82/Meopta S2 82? Size and weight not as big of a concern, more interested in performance of glass vs glass at different sizes.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I would also love to hear any feedback on the Meopta S2 82. They offer a 20-70 eyepiece and a wide angle 30-60 eyepiece for it. Wondering if anybody has tried either or both and opinions of that spotter in general?

That Meopta S2 is stunning. It’ll beat the S series Swaro’s that I’ve looked through and give the X series a serious run for their money.

The 30-60x is the eyepiece I use. It has a massive FOV at 30x which makes spotting through it super easy. I’ve never seen the need for 70x as it’s rare that the atmospheric conditions are optimal for that much magnification. Every person that’s looked through my Meopta walks away impressed.

I have the straight Meostar S2 82 HD with the 30-60 Wide angle eyepiece. It will hold its own against any spotting scope i have ever looked through, including Swaro, Kowa, and Zeiss. The 20-70 eyepiece is nice too but the FOV on the lowest setting of the 30-60WA is still larger than the FOV on the lowest setting of the 20-70. i tried both and am glad i went with the 30-60 Wide angle. That Camera Land offer above is an excellent deal.

I have the straight Meostar S2 82 HD with the 30-60 Wide angle eyepiece. It will hold its own against any spotting scope i have ever looked through, including Swaro, Kowa, and Zeiss. The 20-70 eyepiece is nice too but the FOV on the lowest setting of the 30-60WA is still larger than the FOV on the lowest setting of the 20-70. i tried both and am glad i went with the 30-60 Wide angle. That Camera Land offer above is an excellent deal.
I just need to find a good used 30-60 s2 for sale...

I would also love to hear any feedback on the Meopta S2 82. They offer a 20-70 eyepiece and a wide angle 30-60 eyepiece for it. Wondering if anybody has tried either or both and opinions of that spotter in general?
Have the s2 meostar with the 30-60 WA eyepiece. Super clear image!