Spotting Scope for sheep

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Check eBay from time to time.....I recently purchased a brand new, not refurbished Vortex Razor for $689 with the second extra wide eye piece included. Worth every penny, and at that price worth it for dam sure

Snyd

WKR
A high quality 65 will be better than a cheap 85. Also, magnification isn't the deciding factor. Resolution is. A high quality, high resolution 45 power 65mm scope is way better than a cheap 60 power 85mm scope. A buddy of mine bought a "mid range" cheap 20-60 85 scope a few years back and just had to pack it up the sheep mtns. It was worthless. He almost buried it there but figured the wifey would have had a fit! :D We used my 65mm Pentax.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
after dealing with older and lower end spotters for the past decade, Im getting a swarovski 65mm this year, i may go 80 but probably 65.

VernAK

WKR
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
I use straight at the range and angled for moose/sheep/caribou.

Not only is angled nice for looking up hill but for moose camp, I can sit in a chair and keep the tripod low while glassing......less wind movement of the scope!

If you can find an older ATM Swaro 80mm in good shape, that's a great scope with minimal weight in the magnesium body. I love mine and it's been solid for many years now. I see no reason to change at this point.

Elite

WKR
Do some research on the Kowa 883, it’s a amazing piece of glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider
Do some research on the Kowa 883, it’s a amazing piece of glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the Prominar scopes are excellent! The 553/554 are the best light weight spotter for the money.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk