Spotting Scope pocket help.

BluMtn

WKR
So I up graded to the KOWA 99S after somebody borrowed my 884 out of my pickup. I carried the 884 in a Kifaru spotting scope pocket but the 99S is to long for the Kifaru. So after searching the internet I found the Eberlestock batwing. It is long enough to hold the 99S. But the only way to carry it is inside my pack. The batwing has zippers on each side on the back to allow it to be zipped into place on one of the Eberlestock packs.

Now my question. I am looking for someone that can build me two 24" long tabs with matching zippers to zip onto the batwing. I would like 3/4" loops one on the top, 3 down the sides, and one on the bottom. That way I can mount the spotting scope pocket on the back of my pack for easy access and to not take up room inside my pack. I sent Pods8 a PM a couple weeks ago and have not heard back, so I thought I would see if anybody else can do this type of sewing.

If somebody can then I will send pictures and a drawing of what I want and see if they can do it. Thanks.

Last edited: