Spotting scope/tripod that wont break the bank

Vortex viper spotting scope would be a good middle ground spotter especially if you only use it few times a year, don't know what magnification you would want but thats a good spotter as is all that's suggested. Not all to familiar with tripods but the vortex high country ive run does it's job might want a beefier tripod if you get a heavy spotter though hope that helps good luck.

Blue72

WKR
For $850 you can get a televue 60

I would argue the view is better then a Swarovski .....only drawback it’s not really waterproof

Txhunter85

Lil-Rokslider
I will be hunting Muleys this year with my rifle and I've been looking for a spotting scope/tripod combo that won't put me in the poor house but at the same time does the job pretty well. I make one trip a year out west to hunt so most likely the system will sit in the gear locker until same time next year so I can't justify a major purchase.

Thanks

Find a used Cabelas Krotos and you’ll be very happy. That’s what I went with. Regular price was in the $1200 range but cabelas ran a close out price at $4-500. Some people are selling them for that price now. Great scope at that price point.