WTS Spring Cleaning: FL/KUIU/SG/SCHNEES etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodéo

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Spring cleaning

All items are in new/like new shape except for the First Lite Chama. It's a gen 1 and I've had it for a few years, has a snag on the front left chest above the logo and a hole in the small of the back (size of a penny, see picture), also has piling.

All prices are shipped TYD. Paypal FF or add 3% fee on top of listed price. OBO.

I posted pictures of most of the clothing items. If you want more info on anything feel free to reach out.

First Lite Chama Hooded Jacket- Size Medium, Black. See pictures. Moderate use for multiple seasons. Piling, snag on front left chest above the logo and a hole in the small of the back (size of a penny). SOLD
IMG_2881.JPGIMG_2884.JPG

Stone Glacier Belt Pocket- Gen 1, Foliage color. $18. NWOT.
Stone Glacier Hyrdo Holster- Foliage color. NWOT. SOLD

Prana Brion Stretch Pant- 33x30, Color Mud (Tan). $40. NWOT. Says slim fit on a tag but fits like a normal pant.
IMG_2887.JPGIMG_2890.JPG

Marmot Lightweight Pants- 34 inch waist. Color Tan. $35. Worn less than a dozen times. Like new condition. Can't find the model information on these but they are comparable to the prana zion and kuiu tiburon pants in style. A lightweight, stretch nylon, moderate to hot weather pants.
IMG_2891.JPG

Schnees Forester TT Size 11. Brand New With Box, never worn. SOLD
image2.jpeg

Kuiu Lightweight Beanie. Verde, Not sure what model this is, pretty sure it's one of the lightweight pelatons. Tag says 2016 manufacture date. Never worn. SOLD

IMG_2893.JPG

Kuiu Pro Vias Hat- Worn less than 10 times, never in the field. SOLD
IMG_2895.JPG

OnX 1 State 1-Year Subscription Code (Any 1 State for 1 Year)- I can ship the hard code to you for free or I can scratch it off and send you the code, whichever is preferred by buyer. SOLD.

Last edited:
OP
Rodéo

Rodéo

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How do the prana pant fit? True to size? Run big or small?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fits true to size. Enough room for full flexibility, a lot like FL guide pants. Fit is somewhere between FL and Kuiu pants if that helps

OP
Rodéo

Rodéo

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
TTT

FL Brooks, SG accessories, pants, boots still available.

Aharmsen

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size is the brooks and how much? I'm not seeing info on that in your thread.
Thanks

OP
Rodéo

Rodéo

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bump

Prana/Marmot pants and SG Accessory Pocket still available

Status
Not open for further replies.