Spring cleaning, KUIU, Kifaru, Vortex, Big Agnes, AGC etc

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok gents, clearing out some gear I don't use/need and making room for more gear buying. I've got the following items up for sale:

Big Agnes Storm King 0 degree bag, Long, Right zip. Been slept in maybe 2-3 nights. Excellent condition, comes with the large storage bag and their version of a stuff sack for it. $250tyd lower 48

Kryptek Aliaos pants, or however you spell that. 36T. Highlander, Worn this past elk season and in excellent condition, $100 tyd

Kryptek Kratos II vest in Highlander, XL. Worn a few times and in excellent shape and comes with the stuff sack. $90tyd

Kryptek by Killek, it's their long sleeve fleece lined pullover in Highlander, XL. Excellent shape, $50tyd

AGC Kodiak CUB bino harness in Kryptek with the zippered front pouch and two side pockets. $65 tyd SOLD

KUIU bino harness in Vias, never been out of the house. Does not come with a rain cover, I don't have it. Fits my 10x42's perfect if that tells you the size. $65 tyd SOLD

Vortex SS-P tripod, only thing I can't find for it is the little zippered bag that came with it. I never carried the bag and it got lost in the moving shuffle. $100 tyd SOLD

Kifaru medium belt pouch in foliage. $25 tyd. SOLD

Ok, here's the deal. My job requires me to travel a bit, usually on the road from Tuesday through Friday every week this time of year. If you get with me soon enough, I can get stuff out tomorrow, otherwise it'll be Saturday or the following Monday before I can get to the post office to ship. On the other hand, if you're in eastern Idaho, or most of the bigger towns in Montana I might, MIGHT, be able to meet up with you and deliver whatever you are interested in. Feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll take pics of anything you might want pics of.

Last edited:
OP
sneaky

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Kifaru pouch is sold. Sale pending on the SS-P

OP
sneaky

sneaky

"DADDY"