Spuhr Hunter series

xFREDx

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone running the spuhr hunter series rings (2 piece) or spuhr hunter series mount on their rifles? What is the lowest 1913 rail out there for a Remington 700 foot print? I have a S&B Klassik 30mm 6x42 on order and would like to use a set of these rings. I like to get my scope as low as possible on my rifle and I feel like the one piece even at its lowest setting with a 1913 rail would be to high. I think the 2 piece rings set lower than the one piece low.

Lawnboi

WKR
I just ordered a tikka one piece mount. Little different than the picatinny stuff as it’s supposed to go straight on the tikka dovetail. I’ll post up when it arrives.

Lawnboi

WKR
I just got the mount. Looks like it’s going to be the cats ass. Super high quality. Bad news is it won’t be mounted until I get my rifle back from cerakote and a barrel chop/thread. Downside I see is that it’s only available in 0moa but I can deal with that on my 223. Will be putting a nxs 2-10x42 in it hopefully next month some time

@xFREDx Edit not sure I’d go with it over rings if I had to run it on top of a picatinny that bolts on anyways. Only reason I am going with it for the tikka is to eliminate screws and failure points.

Last edited:

Krumfola

FNG
@Lawnboi How do you like the Spuhr on your Tikka? I like the option to move the recoil lug to get proper scope position/eye relief without adding the pic rail and rings. Got an pics?

Lawnboi

WKR
@Lawnboi How do you like the Spuhr on your Tikka? I like the option to move the recoil lug to get proper scope position/eye relief without adding the pic rail and rings. Got an pics?

I’d buy more, will be getting another 24moa mount

Last edited:
OP
xFREDx

xFREDx

Lil-Rokslider
here is how mine ended up. ERA TAC rail 6.5mm build height from top of reciever to top of rail

Attachments

• S&B.jpg
    S&B.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 18