Spyderco Factory Seconds Sale

wildcat33

WKR
FYI the annual sale starts tomorrow at 10am (12/3/20) and goes through saturday online. I think the homepage will have a link or something but not sure yet. Inventory will be added at random, so you dont have to get there first thing to find some gems.

This is pretty cool because usually its in person only. I went last year and the line was around the block to get in.

cravingame

Lil-Rokslider
FYI the annual sale starts tomorrow at 10am (12/3/20) and goes through saturday online. I think the homepage will have a link or something but not sure yet. Inventory will be added at random, so you dont have to get there first thing to find some gems.

This is pretty cool because usually its in person only. I went last year and the line was around the block to get in.
Where can we find this?

JonS

WKR
Super overloaded website, slow and slower. Put one in cart, 20 minutes later at checkout, out of stock. Hope people got what they wanted.
Still plenty there, just nothing I need.

OP
wildcat33

wildcat33

WKR
Had my eye on the chefs knife. Took me 45 min to attempt to check out. By the time i got to processing payment it was sold out....