Spypoint cameras

Anyone else running spypoint cell cams having issues receiving every picture the cam takes? I'll pull cards and see every picture that the cam has taken. But as far as the cameras sending the pictures via cell service, I don't get them all. I'll get notifications that "cell cam 1" has taken 9 pictures, and when I open the app it only shows 4-5 pics.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

What model cams? I know the low end link-micro models seem to have a lot of reliability complaints. I’ve never set them up to send notifications so haven’t had similar experience. I’ve had a link-dark for a while and didn’t notice pics on the card that weren’t transmitted. I have a newer link-s dark out that has been working well too but I haven’t pulled a card on it to know if it is recording more on the card.

OP
SneakyThunderCat
I run cell-links. My cameras are set to take 3 burst pictures. I ran them last year and noticed I wasn't getting them all.

I run cell-links. My cameras are set to take 3 burst pictures. I ran them last year and noticed I wasn't getting them all.

Gotcha. I gave up on cell links. Worked fine until they didn’t. I had more trips to trouble shoot them than I would have had trips to pull cards.

OP
SneakyThunderCat
Gotcha. I gave up on cell links. Worked fine until they didn’t. I had more trips to trouble shoot them than I would have had trips to pull cards.
Lol, I hear ya. Mine have been working great. This is the only issue I've had with them that's why I don't want to give up on them quite yet.

I guess I’ve never pulled my card to check, I’m running the link micro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk