Spypoint Wireless Cams

Paulyester

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone else use the spypoint online plan and want to refer me? We can get credit, for both you and me if you are a current spypoint wireless trail cam user

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Westy

FNG
Is it too late to warn again spypoint wireless cameras? It's been a year and still can't mind reliable enough to hang outside of my backyard. Same story with FIL and uncle. Waiting on a replacement.

dubllung4

FNG
I have had good luck with my Link Micro. Also, if you buy from Trailcam Pro they will take care of all warranty issues and send you a new camera if need be. Much easier than dealing with Spypoint directly.

dzlfarmboy

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up 2 since Dicks had a trade in deal if you brought and old working/non working camera in they would credit your $50 so they were only $100. First 2 weeks of using so far has been kind of nice. Picture quality is not the best but for the value Im pretty happy. Probably gonna get the unlimited cell plan after this first month.

SniperHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I also have two spypoint link evos and I second the eBay option. I bought my first one at bass pro and got robbed for $250 after finding out they sell brand new on eBay for $170.

A few issues with getting cams set up on when to transfer pics (nothing big, just found out you have to give them some time to adjust when you change the picture transfer time/frequency - sometimes 24 hours - but you won’t miss any pics) but other than that they’re great for the money. Poor quality on pics transferred to phone but think most cellular cams are that way - can always pull SD card later for higher quality photos.

dzlfarmboy

Lil-Rokslider
Just got this one in this morning. Not a bad looking Maryland Whitetail. Again not the best image quality but shows he's decent enough to get my attention.

Attachments

• Buck.jpg
    Buck.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 21