Squirrel egg rolls

Northpark

WKR
Man those look good. I really struggle to successfully make any type of roll like egg rolls or spring rolls.

OP
T
Really wasn’t that difficult we mixed all the ingredients latex out the wrapper put some of the mix in each one rolled them all up and fried them super simple

feanor

WKR
That title is something I’ve got to check out. Great job- they look tasty, but the real question is… what dipping sauce did you use?

OP
T
Squirrel sounds better than the raccoon the recipe was originally for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Actually raccoon fixed like pulled pork is very good. It tastes just like, well, pulled pork. But squirrel is definitely better than the possum that the man used when I heard about them and no I did not try them.

BDRam16

WKR
Never done squirrel, but southwest style venison egg rolls are a staple in my house. We make a big batch and air fry them a couple at a time for a few days.

Had to try the pulled possum at Possum Fest in Wassau, FL a few years back. Surprisingly good for such a nasty little creature. Tasted like pulled pork - white greasy meat.

aOWENc

FNG
These look awesome, I’m going out now to try to bag a few squirrels. What would you say the squirrel to raccoon ratio is for this recipe? I’m thinking 4 or 5 squirrels would be plenty for a big batch of egg rolls.