Stabilizer Question

sim22mie

Lil-Rokslider
Have a new Bowtech Reign 7 and trying to figure out what stabilizer setup may be the best without being able to try them out in person. I'm looking at running a 10" beestinger out front and an 8" as a side/back bar and adjusting weights accordingly. But, wondering about the new beestinger slider. I'm guessing I'd lose some adjustability on the back since I can't change angles etc. The slider would be much cheaper and lighter overall. Thoughts anyone?

Dameon

WKR
Do you plan on hunting with a quiver on or off? I always hunt with a quiver on and practice that way too. For me, I like a 8 to 10 inch front stabilizer with weights (varies by bow and feel) and a Tightspot quiver as a side/back stabilizer. So many people overlook the adjustability of the Tightspot mounting bracket. I mount mine up and move it around closer or farther from the riser, up or down, and angled or not until I find the sweet spot where my bow is balanced side to side and front to back at full draw. This way I don't have to worry about the extra bulk and weight of a back/side bar. If you hunt with a quiver on, give the Tightspot a try before putting the money down on a side/back bar plus a bracket.

OP
S

sim22mie

Lil-Rokslider
I'll primarily hunt with quiver off (midwest whitetail), but will also hunt with quiver on when out west. I have a tightspot quiver and plan on using it. My bow is the best balanced bare bow I've ever held, but obviously when adding a sight and the quiver I have weight out front and on the right side.

mlawrence125

Lil-Rokslider
I highly suggest that you look into titanium archery products. I run a 10" suppressor elite on the front and have an 8" that will go in the back. They are the only titanium stab on the market. Titanium has unique resonance matching and motion transferring abilities that virtually eliminate shock and vibration. They are filled with a proprietary Vortex dampening compound to aid in vibration mitigation. Their hunter model has a fixed end cap, the elite has a threaded weighted end cap to allow the use of standard weights, and the element x is their competition bar. Please message me for more information if you are interested. And they have custom options available.

Mike

Titaniumarcheryproducts.com
cd9663126f98ab91c4137f9d6f2eabaf.jpg
37661d7b49e9c1ba54ad93cfd042e74a.jpg
2938d2e716a0e337f7f7d0763e0f6480.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HookUp

WKR
I just switched from a Bee stinger and Tight spot to a quivalizer and right now it looks like this will be my hunting set up.