Stabilizers

Beastmode

WKR
Do you use a stabilizer? Which one if you do and why?

I never have in the past being I like a lower profile bow for hunting. I also never felt like I needed one. Considering getting one.

trkyslr

WKR
Yep, 10" Bstinger for holding stability and for reducing vibs.

^^ x2! Grant it will help you hold steadier and more accurate. Theres a reason tourniment shooters shoot long and heavy at end stabs. For hunting i like 10" bstinger sport hunter with 6-8 oz. On end

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

WKR
For some reason this year I'm not holding quite as dead on as in the past.... I have been hearing a lot of good things about b stinger and I think I am going to get one.

OR Archer

WKR
10.5" Doinker Carbon Field for me. B Stinger is a good choice as well. Just make sure you get one that long enough to actually help you stabilize your bow.

cmeier117

WKR
I have a vendetta Archery enforcer, I think it is about 10 inches long. I like how it balances out my quiver.

kjw

WKR
Been using a Fuse side kick for years. Switching to an 8" B stinger out front and a 6 off the side bar adapter when the new rig gets here. Not overly concerned with a little extra weight on my bow for the accuracy the side weight gives me.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vibracheck Omega's for me. Found they have worked the best as well. 8" 9 oz or 5" 7 oz depending on the bow.